- Acrylix & Kanvas is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina
Where is the product made?
- Our products are manufactured in the USA
Does Acrylix & Kanvas have any showrooms?
- At the present time, we do not currently have any showrooms. Our curator has a private studio located in Charlotte, North Carolina which is accessible by appointment only 7 days a week.
What are the purchase requirements for merchandise?
- All orders require 100% prepayment to begin manufacturing and must be paid in full before shipping.
Is coloration available?
- Coloration is available on all Giclees. There is a $15 digital mock up fee per image. If the order is confirmed, this mock up fee will be deducted from the overall cost of your custom artwork. Colors translate differently on different monitors and printers. Colors may vary depending on final substrate, finish and size selection made.
Can products be ordered in variant sizes?
- Acrylix & Kanvas offers custom sizes on all of our Giclees. Our artwork is manufactured domestically, and every item is made to order. We offer many options in terms of customization (ie. size, color, substrate). Under each product, you will find alternate sizes available, and its related pricing.
What is the turnaround time (TAT) on orders once the deposit is received?
- All purchases are made to order. We typically ship orders within three to four weeks from the date of purchase. Acrylix & Kanvas will notify you once your order has been shipped along with an estimated time of arrival (ETA).
What is the cancellation policy once the payment is received?
- You can email your cancellation request to email@example.com. Please note that we do not take cancellations over the phone. We must have a written request through email. A 15% restocking fee will be charged for all items that are cancelled after 72hours of purchase. If the items are ready for shipment, a $50 packing/unpacking fee will be charged as well.
How do I contact Acrylix & Kanvas?
- Our normal business hours are M – F, 8:00AM-6:00PM (EST). You may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow us 24-48 hours to respond to all inquiries. For immediate assistance please call 704.712.8076
What is Acrylix & Kanvas shipping requirements?
- Items will ship via common carrier, and typically average 15% of the order amount. Orders over 2000 USD will receive free shipping. Customers will be contacted for approval on freight amounts that exceed 15% of the total order amount.